Nuffnang Ads

17 December 2011

Therese in Taiwan: Steamed bun 包子

My friends and I recently took a trip to Yehliu Geopark (more on this in another blog post), which is located on the north coast of Taiwan. We met up at 9 in the morning and decided to grab a bite before boarding the bus.

One of my friends recommended this 包子店 (steamed bun store) nearby because apparently, it was a famous store in the area.


Steamed bun is usually filled with meat and vegetables but they also sell buns wholly for vegetarians. A piece costs 15 NT (~PhP 22.5), and since I hadn't had breakfast yet, I ordered 2 pieces. They're a bit of a mess to eat because aside from the meat and vegetable filling, the inside also contains soup. They're like a bigger version of 小龍包 (Xiao Long Bao). Yum!


The store is located near MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing Exit 2 (捷運忠孝復興站,出口2).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...