Nuffnang Ads

14 July 2012

Tiffy: Picnic at Odaiba


Remember back in August 2009 when Gundam was in Odaiba, an artificial island in Tokyo Bay? 

Back then, my friends and I were pretty lucky to be able to see it before they took it down. But guess what? They put it back up again, this time in DiverCity Tokyo, a new shopping mall. 

The rainbow bridge looks amazing.

I went back to Odaiba this time with my new friends--schoolmates from the University of Tokyo. This time, however, we didn't get to see the Gundam. 

Spot the lady in the wedding kimono under the replica of the Statue of Liberty.

Coca Cola Store at Aqua City Odaiba

I was supposed to buy something for Bong but didn't know which one and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to give it to him anyway this year! Sorry buddy. 

 
We also saw this street performer who would change his position if you changed the position of the doll in front of him. My friend was mischievous and he made both of the doll's legs extend out in front of it. No worries--I put it back in a comfy position before we left. And one of my friends left some change for him. He gave us a thumbs up when we left. 


The beach in Odaiba

We then bought some food from the convenience store--cheapskates that we are

And had a picnic in a hill with an awesome view of the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...