Nuffnang Ads

01 September 2012

Chocolate Mochi is Back at the Soul Shop

Chocolate Mochi is Back at the Soul Shop
by Nicole


Want mochi? I've just got the perfect mochi balls you'll love for sure!!! P-R-O-M-I-S-E!

Soul Shop's Chocolate Mochi Balls
Php 25.00 each

These are the chocolate mochi balls sold only at one of my favourite places, the Soul Shop. The pictures are no lies; they are huge (way bigger than the mochis I've seen at the malls and, not to mention, cheaper!). Each mochi ball has dark chocolate inside and it's covered with chocolate truffles. These are not fried but only chilled. The taste is suuuuper yummy - really, really, REALLY GOOD!


Last summer, these mochis also took a vacation so I'm just sooo happy, sooo stoked to have them back! I waited for them all summer! When I learned they're back, I went to Soul Shop the following day and right before I said anything, the lady asked me, "mochi?" Oh the joy!!! Welcome back mochi balls!

UPDATE (November 2012):

Soul Shop's mochi balls now have faces! :D There are now coconut covered mochis too - still at Php 25.00 each! Call 352-1207 or 374-4811 before going to the shop because these mochis are easily sold out. TRUST ME!






Still the best tasting mochi!



Crossroad 77 Bldg. #77 Mother Ignacia Avenue Corner Scout Reyes St. 
Brgy Paligsahan, 1100 Quezon City
(+632) 352-1207 / 374-4811



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...