Nuffnang Ads

30 September 2012

Troy in New York: Toni Pepperoni

I have always been a fan of buffets. So when I got my first ever paycheck from school, I did not hesitate going to this Italian restaurant at 4224 Maple Road, beside the North Campus of SUNY-Buffalo.


I saw this small advertisement of Toni Pepperoni during my first week in Buffalo: all you can eat buffet for only $ 6.25. This very student-friendly price offers a large selection of over 15 different pizzas (I looove the dessert pizza!), chicken fingers, meatballs, fried dough, and garden salad. (And don't forget the soup!)










I forgot to tell about the additional tax (yeah, prices here in the United States are always before-tax): $ 0.55. But hey, for $ 6.80 I got my more than my money's worth. Like I promised the cheery owner, I am definitely going back. You should go too, when you visit the Queen City of the Great Lakes.

Visit their websites at:
Amherst/Buffalo branch: http://www.toni-pepperoni.com/
Lockport/West Seneca branch: http://www.tonipepperoni.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...