Nuffnang Ads

18 April 2012

Jojiberry

Jojiberry
by Nicole

Looking for organic food? I've got just a place for you!

Jojiberry is a small store located at Crossroad 77 Mother Ignacia Ave. corner Scout Reyes, Quezon City, Philippines. Here in Jojiberry you can buy organic fruits and veggies -  freshly delivered lettuce, potatoes, carrots, turmeric (oooh, I haven't eaten this one yet! Or maybe I have?), ginger, baby arugula, sweet basil, beans, onions, eggplants, squash, tomatoes, papaya. . . etcetera, etcetera. They also sell free range eggs, yogurts, pastas, a lot of healthy snacks like healthy cookies, biscuits, and nuts. They've got tomato sauces in bottles too! I bought one and I finished it in just 2 days ha ha!


The list of the good products you can buy here goes on and on. You can also buy fresh fruit shakes here! I like their blueberry shake! And yes, they use real blueberries not the powdered ones.

What really caught my attention in this store are these chocolates! There are two types of chocolates in the world - the poisonous ones (usually those milk chocolates) and the healthy ones (dark chocolates).  Okay, not all dark chocolates are healthy though. How to know if that dark chocolate is healthy? Look at the percentage of cacao in it - the higher, the healthier. Check this article by Reader's Digest for dark chocolate's health benefits.



These healthy chocolates sold in Jojiberry are made by Theo Philo - proudly Filipino! And why did they catch my attention? Because they've got crazy flavors! Where on earth can you buy a dark chocolate with siling labuyo or green mango and salt?

I bought the one with green mango and salt and I really thought I would throw up because I was thinking that the flavours won't go together BUT I WAS WRONG! The flavours were so interesting! Once you take a bite of it, first you'll taste the chocolate then as it melts in your mouth, you'll then get to taste the mango and lastly the salt! It was so cool! 

Theo Philo Artisan Chocolates
65% Dark Chocolate with Green Mango and Salt
(Php 95.00)

They also have milk chocolates with organic Batangas coffee, calamansi, pili nut and pinipig. How awesome could that get? "By the Philippines, For the Philippines, OF the Philippines"! YEAH! :D

Jojiberry also sells supplements, books about health and many other products for you to check out yourself! Get healthy. Visit Jojiberry! :D

Oh by the way, before I forget, for the chefs/cooks out there who are having a hard time finding saffron, they've got saffron here!




Jojiberry 
Address and Telephone Number
4th Floor Crossroad 77 Mother Ignacia Ave. corner Scout Reyes, Quezon City, Philippines
6974089





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...