Nuffnang Ads

29 April 2012

Tiffy: Cadia from Healthy Options

I know, I know. It's the middle of January already and I still haven't said my greetings. I've come a long way from when I used to text everyone on my phonebook my holiday greetings. 

Happy New Year! 

So far, I've checked some blogs and their New Year's resolutions and I haven't seen one that I particularly want to copy. So far I only have one resolution: always be on time. To anything. 


I received so much love and random presents for Christmas that I really can't complain. I was especially happy when my family received this gift from someone. It's from Healthy Options.

We also got a package last Christmas with Cadia snacks as well and I'd have to say that it's a favorite of mine. It's a family favorite, actually!

So far, we've eaten the Cadia All Natural Cheddar Cheese Baked Curls and the Cadia Organic White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn. Finished in a day.

The baked curls contain a lot of calories though. 170 kcal per serving and the whole pack contains 7 servings. I deliberately ignored looking at the nutrition label on the popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...