Nuffnang Ads

31 May 2012

New Kid on the Block: Marielle loves Chili’s



Hello, everyone! I am the newest addition to the Manila Foodistas family, also an alumna from the University of the Philippines. I thought it would be a good idea to share with you my favorite restaurant for comfort food and pigging out – Chili’s! I specifically am fond of the Tomas Morato branch, because the people are friendly and attentive, plus it’s the nearest branch from our house.

Chili’s has that casual atmosphere where people need not mind their manners while munching on mouth - watering Southwestern cuisine such as ribs, fajitas, nachos, burgers, and steaks. Here are my ultimate favorites: 
Classic Nachos

Crispy Chicken Salad

Ribeye Steak & Shrimp

Chili’s is top of mind when my family wants to pig out. I’ve tried majority of their dishes, having celebrated several special occasions there. Here is a photo of me with my family after my college graduation. We couldn’t walk straight after dinner!



Our orders from left to right: Fajita Trio, Guiltless Grill Salmon, Classic Nachos, Crispy Chicken Salad, Monterey Chicken, and Ribeye Steak & Shrimp.


If you’re out celebrating with friends, you can try their Presidente Margarita! My dad allowed me to have one since it was my graduation day. 


Branches: Rockwell, Greenhills, Greenbelt 5, and Tomas Morato
Check out their website for more mouth - watering dishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...