Nuffnang Ads

31 May 2012

Therese in Taiwan: Saizeriya 薩莉亞

One day, while my classmates and I were walking around Taipei City Hall, we saw this restaurant called Saizeriya. According to my Japanese classmate, it's a Japanese owned chain of restaurants that serves Italian-inspired dishes. Since we were hungry, and the food was reasonably-priced, we entered the restaurant.


Here are a couple of shots from their menu (pasta selection):




I was in the mood for pasta so I went for the Spaghetti "Nero di Sepia" 墨魚義大利麵 (which I think should really be spelled as "Nero di Seppia"), or otherwise called spaghetti with cuttlefish black ink. I wish it had more cuttlefish, and that it was a bit more... moist. Other than that, I liked it.

Spaghetti "Nero di Seppia" 墨魚義大利麵 | 90 NTD (~131 PhP)

If I remember correctly, you get unlimited drinks for an additional 30 NTD (~44 PhP).

One of the pizzas we ordered. I forgot what it's called and how much it is! >___<

One of my classmates had Spanish paella || 120 NT (~174 PhP)! Looks yummy!
The branch we went to is located in the mall beside MRT Taipei City Hall:

阪急店
Operating hours: 11AM-10PM
Telephone number: 02-2723 2339
Address: 台北市忠孝東路5段8號B2樓 統一阪急百貨B2

There are also branches in Ximen 西門店, Zhongxiao Dunhua 忠孝敦化店, and Zhongxiao Fuxing 忠孝復興店.

Official website: www.saizeriya.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...