Nuffnang Ads

12 January 2012

Therese in Taiwan: Happy new year 新年快樂!

I know we're already a week into January, so this is quite a late post.. but on behalf of Manila Foodistas, I want to greet you all a "Happy New Year!"

2011 has been such an awesome year for me - what with graduating, going to Spain, and finally coming here to Taiwan. It was also my first year celebrating the new year away from the Philippines, my family, and my friends. However, I was able to (finally) see the fireworks at Taipei 101 with my own eyes! Some wishes come true!

I want to leave you guys with this video I took of the fireworks display:



Here's to hoping that 2012 will be an awesome year for all of us!

<3,
Therese
Manila Foodistas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...