|Borough's bread and butter pudding (picture taken last June 2011)|
I knew from watching some cooking shows that it's easy to make, but since I'm not known to be an awesome cook/baker, I didn't know how to start. Luckily, my aunt loves to cook and she recently taught me how to make bread pudding.
The ingredients you would need are:
- leftover bread
What you need to do are the following:
- tear the bread up into pieces (you decide how big or small they should be - it doesn't really matter) and put them in an oven container (like the one in the picture)
- crack the egg into a bowl, add the milk and sugar and then beat all the ingredients together
- pour the mixture over the bread, fully covering it in the process
- place the container into the oven and bake at around 200-250 degrees (if I'm not mistaken) for 10-15 minutes.
- if you're a fan of cheese like we are, you can also add some before putting the container into the oven
There you have it! Enjoy the yummy goodness of bread pudding!