Nuffnang Ads

04 March 2012

Tiffy: Racks at SM Megamall A



Whenever I go out with friends, where to eat is always a problem. It was quite a relief when one of my friends suggested a place at once: Racks. 

Now I've eaten at Racks once or twice before. With this kind of place, however, I would tend to focus more on the company and the ambiance of the place rather than the food. The food is good enough, and the serving is huge. It's that kind of place. 

We ordered a the Surf 'n' Turf family platter (Php 1,999 | USD 45.47) that included three side dishes and two pitchers of any coke product (additional charge if you want iced tea).


Garlic bread. So greasy it's sinful.



Our side dishes. I loved their mac and cheese! 
(We also had a plate of fries but it was too far from where I was seated)


Fish 'n chips. The fish is really soft and good. I'd order this any time.


You have two choices: red sauce or white sauce on your spaghetti.


Racks Pork Ribs 



Address: 3/F Bridgeway, SM Megamall A
EDSA cor. Julia Vargas Avenue
Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City
Metro Manila Philippines 
Number: (02) 706-5427

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...