Nuffnang Ads

29 February 2012

Planet Infinity Energy Lounge

Energy Lounge
by Nicole


Looking for a quiet place to chill out while having great food aaand not to mention fast internet connection (wifi)? I know just a place!

Energy Lounge, a small restaurant in Crossroad 77, Mother Ignacia Quezon City, serves a hefty lot of health food that you'll love for sure. Ever since eating here for the first time about three weeks ago, I just can't have enough. Now that I think of it, I've been going here every week! Ha ha! I love this place because it is quiet, it has books and magazines that you can read, a fast FREE wifi AND they serve you great food that nourish your body and definitely not kill you.

Here are some of my favorites:

This is called Spinach Raisin Salad. It is super yummy and eating this is a great way to reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease! The freshness of the ingredients, the vinaigrette, the caramelized apples - sweet and with a hint of sourness - the flavors just go perfectly well. A note though, if you're not a fan of blue cheese (just like I do) you might want to have 'em removed.

Spinach Raisin Salad (Php 170)
Mixed greens, baby spinach, mushrooms and caramelized apples topped with bacon and blue cheese and drizzled in berry vinaigrette
And by the way, before I forget, I really like how detailed their menu is. You'll get to read the nutrition facts of every dish. For example this spinach raisin salad has 441 calories (ito palang busog ka na promise!), 5 grams of protein, 104% Vitamin A, 75% Vitamin C etc...

For the soups, they've got interesting ones - valued at Php 70.00 per serving you'll get to choose from milestrone (clear vegetable soup flavored with chicken and bacon), mongo soup, and pumpkin soup which  is the best pumpkin soup I've tasted so far (can't believe it's better than my mom's!). It's not watery and the flavor was so rich! Wasn't able to take a photo of it though.

For the main dish (if you consider it that), they've got these delicious rice bowls among others. They've got 7 types of rice bowls, all served with brown rice, and I have yet to try all of them. So far I've eaten the black bean tofu - which I loved! -, chicken terriyaki - I like that it's not salty -, and the chicken satay which is a total MUST TRY! The best chicken satay I've ever eaten so far! The chicken meat was tender, perfectly cooked, and has super rich flavor.
 
Black Bean Tofu Rice Bowl (Php 110)

Chicken Terriyaki Rice Bowl (Php 110)
For dessert, they've got cakes, muffins (I have yet to try their blueberry muffins!) brownies. . .
The last time, my sister and I tried their cake of the month for February, this red velvet cake. SUPER YUM! Not too sweet, and the frosting, which I believe is a cream cheese frosting (I might be wrong though) is YUMMY!


Cake of the Month: Red Velvet Cake (Php 100)

Last weekend, we tried the NO SUGAR blueberry cheesecake (no picture here T^T, sorry) and boy, how many times have I already said "best"? IT IS THE BEST TASTING BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE EVER! I love it because it has no sugar! Don't think though that it tasted bland because it did not - it tasted really, really, really, really, really gooood!



One of the awesomest features of Energy Lounge are reading materials. I love that they have plenty of TIME magazines and they've got books too - mostly about health, body building. . . This place is really perfect for chilling out (at least in my preference). The sofas are so comfortable and the tables are big - really conducive for doing homework or whatever paper work while eating ha ha!


Great food, great place - no wonder I keep coming back to this place.


Planet Infinity
Energy Lounge

4/F Crossroad 77 Bldg.
Mother Ignacia ave. corner Sct. Reyes St., Quezon City
Telephone: 332-1922

mondays to saturdays:7:00 AM-0:00 midnight
sundays:8:00 AM-5:00 PM

Energy Lounge on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...