Nuffnang Ads

11 November 2011

Nicole: The New Kid in the Blogging World


Nicole: The New Kid in the Blogging World




Hello citizens of the world wide web! This introduction of mine is a bit late but just like all newcomers, I gotta present myself. :D

I'm Nicole, one of the new foodistas here in MF. I'm a fresh grad from the University of the Philippines and just like Therese, I'm a Spanish major too (we're batchmates actually).

I'm a frustrated pianist and things that I like are stuff that a lot of people may find unamusing - case in point: classical music. I like old stuff and when I say old, it's really old ha ha! History gets me high as a kite! I adore my mother's cooking and ever since I got to know how to eat healthy, I've become a health psycho. Though I'd be a hypocrite if I say that I don't eat junk food because I still do (I do have cheat days too). I don't like a lot of sugar in my food or drink hence I am not into desserts but I just can't resist cheesecake! When it comes to cuisines, I like anything Asian, preferably raw - kimchi, kinilaw - and lots of vegetables!

I was not born a writer and never did I imagine, even in my wildest dreams, that I would be one. But here I am, now a part of the Manila Foodistas and typing things which I believe worth sharing. Really thanks to Tiffy for that! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...