Nuffnang Ads

09 November 2011

Therese in Taiwan: The Writer 自我介紹

Picture taken last July 2011 at Borough, Podium

My name is Therese. I graduated from the University of the Philippines Diliman last April 2011. After graduation, I was fortunate enough to get a summer scholarship to Spain, and then a 3-year scholarship to Taiwan. I'll be taking Mandarin enrichment classes during my 1st year here, followed by a 2-year masters program in International Affairs.

I can't say that I write flawlessly/interestingly, but I do like to write/keep a blog. I also like to eat, to take pictures (albeit amateurishly), and to travel. Being a "Manila Foodista" would probably be a misnomer, seeing as how I'm not even going to be in Manila for the most part of the next 3 years. But I do think that knowing where to go, what to do, and what to eat in other countries can also be helpful.

Join me as I take pictures and write about my Taiwan (and probably even other countries, wink wink) adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...