Nuffnang Ads

16 December 2011

Tiffy in Japan: Tully's Coffee

299549_10150273729740892_596240891_7949538_5628475_nTully's Coffee
Tiffy in Japan
October 28, 2011
Afternoon coffee


Remember two months ago: I went on a 6- or 7-hour drive to Chiba to visit Tokyo DisneySea. And, since we were on a budget, we stayed at an internet cafe because I still had to meet my future academic professor the next day. In addition to what I know of internet cafes, I learned that people who miss the last train at midnight also frequent internet cafes, which is why they can usually be found near train stations.

The meeting was scheduled for 2 PM so we had so much time to kill in the morning. So we drove around Kashiwa City and tried to get the feel of the place.

Compared to Tokyo and Nagoya, Chiba is definitely less crowded. After having breakfast at Sukiya (think Yoshinoya), we headed to LaLaport mall for some new books and coffee.

My companion had been itching to buy a new book and I've been itching for some coffee.

Funny how we ended up in a bookstore that had Tully's Coffee right beside it. This was a few days before Nicole went to the Tully's Coffee launch in the Philippines.

My order: マロングラッセラテ | Marron Glace Latte
Marrons are just simply: chestnuts.


I love how the Tully's Japanese website includes their whole menu and the corresponding prices.


And now to announce the winner of our Gandiva package contest: Ms. Elaine Chua

The winner has been sent a message. Please email us at manilafoodistas at gmail.com to claim your package! Thank you for all those who joined our giveaway! Watch our for more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...