Nuffnang Ads

21 December 2011

Danne: Kaya

There are a few places where we always go back to eat, and the restaurant I'm about to feature is one of them: Kaya. Perhaps you have passed by any of its branches around the metro and have always wondered what's there to eat or if its food tastes good. I can tell you it's one of those you'd love to revisit.

Kaya's menu includes well-known Korean dishes. I am not really familiar with Korean cuisine, below are several staples we order every time we go back.



One of which is Pajeon (PhP 180), which is an onion leek pancake with squid. I especially love the outer corners of this!


The Dak Bulgogi (PhP 190), which is grilled spicy chicken fillet, is another must-try. This + sticky rice is actually already a meal for me!





They serve the Dak Bulgogi on a sizzling plate. The waiter cuts the chicken fillet into strips upon serving.



This, I believe is the Kalbi Jim (PhP 240). It's Korean beef stew.



I got to eat at Kaya's branch in Powerplant Mall. I believe they have several other stores.



Kaya's food is actually affordable and delicious. Yay for good food you'd love to eat again and again!

Danne

Kaya Rockwell Center Branch
Address: Shop No. 009 Level P-1 Powerplant Mall, Amapola cor. Estrella Sts., Makati City
Telephone no.: 898 0934

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...